Wednesday, June 23

Day 1: Goodbye Tower of Heat, Hello Humidity

(I apologize for the photos...this laptop is incapable of sticking with a proper calibration)

Morning started at 3:40 for me after having about 30 minutes of sleeping time from the night before. We had a 7:00 am plane to catch and we weren't planning on missing it. After the stress between my aunts and uncles, everything simmered down to a lulling murmur of sleepiness that we all managed to fight before boarding.


We arrived half an hour earlier before expected. This was when time decided to slowly tick away. The afternoon was spent passing most of what was time. All I really did was stay under the shade, watch the kiddies play, and entertain my half wish of jumping into the five-foot pool with screaming children. Nothing much happened after but getting our hotel rooms, setting off the fire alarm, eating delicious dinner (steak, fresh corn, salad, and rosy wine), and zombified strolling in an outlet center where I managed to buy two books. Now that my head's officially a soupy mess...zzZzZZZZzzZZZzzz

 ~~~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment