Monday, June 21

The New Addiction...I Mean, Addition

They seemed different from what I remembered... I remember standing by my door trying to figure out whether it was the new car that made my family look different until I saw what my sister was carrying in my mom's beige bag.
His name is Buttons. 

From what I gathered, my little cousin Jewel named him after describing the itty bitty kitty as cute as a button. He most definitely is a new addition to the family, as well as a holding the place as pet #4... if you want to count our fish individually. This cute little spazz of a critter seems to make my family (including myself, of course) happier...and more together.

For the past eight years, something has always been missing. From having about seven dogs, two cats, and a couple of huge fish all at once, it was a shock to become petless. And finally, we're back to being complete.
It almost feels like I have a brother to take care of.


~~~

1 comment: