Friday, June 25

Day 2: We Come from the Same Soldier

So...Florida. 

I woke up that morning and found myself pairing the state with words such as heat, humidity, and delusion. I didn't really know what was about to hit me when my cousin and I headed out to Universal Studio's Islands of Adventure.

Perhaps all the thrilling rides we rode with our fast passes helped the adrenaline rush. That's probably how you could explain how I managed to be a walking ball of sweat and energy. My cousin wasn't doing as well as I was. He was ready to crash once we hit Jurassic Park.
I had fun (needless to say). I got to meet Popeye & Olive.
 ...and I also cooled off by riding through baby man-made rapids.
AND, I finally got to see the Wizardly World of Harry Potter.
Let's just say that my devotion to wait for the ride involved worrying, losing my cousin, finding him again, and waiting in line for two hours. It was all worth it.


~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment