Saturday, December 26

Stumble Stocking

Every break, I find myself hitting the Ctrl+F11 button to reawaken my stumbling bar. Lately, I've been getting things like this:








And this happy little link.




I like these gifts that slap you silly.
Friends that give you a check on things
(i.e. Me_chelleJane
@SaintAined I hope tomorrow cheers you up! You're to cute to be this grumpy! Here's my X-mas wish to you! *hug* and cheers!


robotic_motion
@SaintAined XD i <3>

text from Mercedes:
"You are better."
)

and make you feel all better after you've turned into the Grinch.
And family members that remind you that bruises are ugly and bitches to heal, but as said, they heal.


Santa came through
and he left these happy reminders for me to find.


~~~


1 comment:

  1. <3 haha I found the happy diagram a while ago too and it made me smile

    ReplyDelete