Thursday, September 24

Why Can't They Just Catch that Thing?

I almost dropped one of the classes that brought the absolute best in me.


Test shot.

Needless to say, my morning started off like last quarter's with bathroom issues. I honestly thought I was done with things like this, but I guess not.

Before I performed, I told Brooke that I was going to have to drop my Acting for Films class since having two shooting courses, two jobs, and two other electives turns me into a workaholic faster than a bullet train. But hey, who's to say that working so much isn't a good thing? Gets me out of trouble, leaves me out of trouble, misery, and my dreaded one-woman conversations. Anyway, came into class, did my skit. Got praised. Got critiqued (3rd and last critique for the week). Offered a part in a movie. Offered a part in another skit.

I forgot how much I loved being in the limelight. I am no diva since it is a stated fact that I am Queen Supreme.
I kiiiiiiiiidd.

I returned to the other side of building 7...my home. Test shots and shiz happened...shiz meaning turning normal vision into Nyquil vision, breaking my vase (because of passing by Bad-Mojo-Baba), and needing to leave the building for a fire alarm (also caused by Bad-Mojo-Baba).


Nyquil vision.


~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment