Monday, September 14

Under the Clouds

An encore for self consciousness. It ate the rest of the self-esteem I managed to build a few weeks ago. And, I'm finding myself under the weather with KT Tunstall as DJ.

Between the food and people (the ones I managed to dump the woes of the day on), I've gotten by in my quaint office space on the second floor.

Patti Ambrogi came in and for some impulsive reason, I told her a good portion of my uneasiness. This is what she had to say:

"You know, it's all about self forgiveness. I had to learn that for 50 years. There is no point of beating yourself up. You'll get tired of it eventually and realize that you're more worth it than you think.

See those clouds and how fast they're moving? Put your grievances on one of them and let them go."

Mind you, I was listening to her while I was eating the piece of chocolate mousse cake Kyle dropped off for me.

After work, I started freaking out about our light and manipulation project. No surprise there. Came into the studio and took time to bother Brooke and Tyler. Entered mine and did a few breathing exercises after lugging in a box full of scrap wood from Derin's locker. Here's an outtake:



Not my final one obviously. Koehl came in and talked for awhile, breaking the vicious cycle of talking to myself in the studio.


~~~

1 comment: