Tuesday, September 15

I Love Tuesdays

So Tuesdays are different.

It doesn't reek as bad as Monday even though they're both 12 hour school'n'work days.
It's usually a day for my first form of therapy.


[Some of my work might decide to make
an appearance on my canvas wall
if i like the way they look. Who knows.]

Calligraphy gives me a break from photography. A healthy temporary break.
Having two shooting courses does wear you down and I needed a class I could breeze through that will put me at peace simultaneously. This course was the clear cut answer.

I love my professor. She's probably one of the many reasons for why I'm thinking of taking Calligraphy for the next two quarters. The way she describes letters are more than amusing. Examples are the following:

"Sexy little slice."

(describing the space between the dip of the letter 'u' and the line of it)


"You want a perky bowl."

(describing the swoop of the letter 'e' which, by the way, I'm not fond of writing out of all the letters we did today)




~~~


1 comment: