Sunday, September 20

Seeing Through Gray

So it's a requirement to be sick twice a year...at least, that's what my body says.
That said, it's fall season sickness. No worries darlings! No piggie sniffles here. It's just regular sniffles and regular aching, which could have been caused by both the sickness and kickboxing.

Either way, I'm chipper than ever (for God knows why). I've managed to make a mental chart of what to avoid and what to welcome, what to risk and what to keep, what to keep and what to let go.
~





My only wonder for today is this: Is pomposity more of a characteristic or a lifestyle?
If someone has the answer, don't hesitate to respond below.

Oh and I named my Madewell sunglasses Pompadoodoo. That should explain the posted picture even further.


~~~

2 comments:

  1. XD Pompadoodoo? it's fitting lolol

    and you know, I think "pomposity" might be a little bit of both, a characteristic and a lifestyle though I'm assuming the latter may be a bit difficult haha takes real talent i suppose

    ReplyDelete
  2. "lifestyle" is something created by acting out several characteristics on a regular basis? and if someone has pompous characteristics and they do them regularly....SWINE FLU!!!

    ReplyDelete