Thursday, July 30

Zentist and a Micro Adventure


Countdown is...





~

(I was more than happy to wake up since I didn't want to be stuck in last night's nightmare...)

I finished rereading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass and I was ready to face the day.

Off to my dentist, who the Daily News dubbed as the Zentist. His office is located at the penthouse of a building along 5th Ave. The place could just as well be a synonym for tranquility. It's awesome. Oh, and did I mention that he has awesome assistants and secretaries?
Well, he does. I love talking to them 'cause they're so friendly.

After Chloe and I got our teeth cleaned, we walked back and stumbled into a store called Nintendo World. Yeah, my sister was ecstatic to be there.



Well, maybe not in this snapshot, but she was. Her Eeyore stage doesn't allow her to grin from ear to ear.


Anyway, she walked out with a stuffed animal. Um, a stuffed Pokemon toy to be exact. It's this weirdly cute but grumpy cat thing that I clearly have no name to attach it with.

In terms of Pokemon, I'm old school as old school gets. I wouldn't know what else the world of Pokemon birthed within the last few years.


~~~

1 comment: