Sunday, July 26

You Look Like a Dancing Milkshake.

Spent my day with my older cousin Ryan and his girlfriend Nicole.

We walked around Forest Hills on Austin Street browsing through stores and the like.
Banana Republic, this jeans store, Gem Story, and the Puppy Shop.
We ended up at Piu Bello's where I satisfied my avocado craving. While I finished my Avocado and Arugula Panini, a storm came. I loved watching the downpour. I was warm and safe inside and had no intention of wanting to play in the rain.
...Um, not really....A good part of me wanted to get soaked.

We headed over to Barnes and Noble when the rain clouds passed. If you know me well enough, you would know that I can never leave a bookstore without buying at least one thing.
I walked out with a book....

We headed over to Martha's Country Bakery. It's a beautiful bakery that reminded me of my dream wherein Val and I opened a tiny patisserie right after college.

I managed to quickly snap a shot with my dinky point and shoot.


Truthfully one of those times that I wish I had a better carry-around camera.

Anyway, we headed over to my cousin's apartment and watched So You Think You Can Dance. My cousin Jenny got me addicted to the show and converted me into an absolute fan.

Watching the show confirmed my plan to join the dance company in my school. Afterall, where should I allot my nine years of formal ballet/pointe/lyrical and jazz training?

Guess you'll see me at the gym soon.
~~~

1 comment:

  1. I love that photo..I spoke to my co-worker about trying to see if they have any opportunities to work with designers and fashion and such...i would need a resume of ur work

    ReplyDelete