Tuesday, July 21

Free





I've been finding lots of uplifting sayings like this. I love it.
They help me get through my day with a half-moon grin plastered on my face.

~

So, I found a bunch of free concerts and happenings around here which are amazing. I'll most definitely spend my last few weeks city-wandering before I head over to Rochester.

For one thing, going far far away taught me to appreciate what I have here. I never realized how lucky I am.
Embrace the late buses and trains since any other city wouldn't be this connected.


And this is just a reminder for people who complain about their summer's lack of "adventure":

This is New York City.
Boredom is your own failure.



~~~

4 comments:

  1. Free sounds good to me.
    And I havent been doing anything exciting lately so...yeah.

    And that saying is nice. I think I'm gonna save it to look back on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the advice

    ReplyDelete