Tuesday, June 30

Three Days in One- 28th

Sunday, the 28th of June, 2009

As I rolled over that morning, I created a melody between my clothes and the couch. Every tiny inch makes that brown thing sing...it's amusing and annoying at the same time. The amusement lies with Erika's ability to make it sound like it's passing gas.

It was headed off to Church over at the RIT Religious Center. I forget how pleasant the walk to Mass could be sometimes- sometimes, that is, if I'm not running late. The school-time din was reduced into a hush that sprung between the leaves that clothed the trees and the idle creek lying beside the abandoned-looking parking lot behind NRH and Sol's.

Service ended and I left with Jess after greeting the soon to be newly weds, Jake and Vicki.

A quick stop at Goodwill resulted with a charge of $24.00 for three dresses. Yup. I'm a natural bargain hunter also known as a cheapo. It's the way I get by while indulging in vanity.

Off to IHop.



I haven't been there since God-knows-when, and to be brutally honest, I was never a fan. Well, maybe when I was six, but I don't think I ever was ever again. The wait for food was for about half an hour. Half an hour of being famished. I can't complain though, Jess and I had a wonderful time chit-chatting.

It was the brunch. And those crepes were filled with two jars of Nutella each. And mind you, they were bloodied with a ridiculous amount of thick strawberry sauce.

~~~

It was about seven when I was finally whisked away from the cookie-cutter world of Park Point.


Dinner was made by Elijah and carried on by Pavarotti. Ian, Jake, He, and I ate chili and rice in the most dramatic way possible. It was, as they say, epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment