Saturday, June 27

Hello Rochester

It was around six when my Dad and I were on the Queenboro Bridge. The morning ran smoothly as the traffic did. It was a wonderful surprise.



The light was making its grand entrance as I made my own at Penn Station.

All aboard for 63 Maple heading for Canada! It was off to Rochester for me.

~
Jess picked me up from Amtrak after my journey with a bunch of interesting train people, including our awesome conductress. It was off to the beach for us!





It wasn't after Old Navy, the Dollar store, Wegman's, and a couple of other pit-stops that we reached the beach.
Note this, we didn't swim. Jess and I just basically ate and charged my phone while we were at the grove. With Jess, I toed the shoreline in my green halter dress covering my white string top. And yes, we all know for a huge fact that those bikinis aren't meant for swimming. Apparently, it wasn't for showing either. Hah.


The night consisted of brownies and My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Halo lulled me into a shallow slumber of fluff and stuff.

~~~

1 comment: