Friday, June 19

No Really, It's a Privelage.

I went out for some fresh city air (the oxymoron that it is) and decided to go to Main Street. This day trip was supposed to take place yesterday with Kriztille, but the weather provided us no other choice but to cancel.
I wanted to see whether or not my good ol' Asian "playground" changed. Back in high school, I spent many weekends roaming about, mostly because it was an excuse to get out. My destination was always the library since it was an excuse to walk about twenty or more blocks from where I used to live. My mother never hesitated when I asked for permission.
Main Street was my ticket to freedom.

Anyway, I ended up going to various clothing stores. Shopping with your eyes hurts when you make your way to the price tag. A button down here, return here, a skirt here- oh no wait I could make this myself, what is this...underwear, chuck it nicely here.......yeah you know, it was the typical ambivalent shopping. My last clothing stop was Old Navy where I managed to buy a plain white tee and a bikini top.


Not only does this picture give you vertigo, but that piece of clothing does as well.
This being shown, who wants to hit the pool?

My official last stop was at Ten Ren's. I got my usual flavor, Taro. It's been my favorite since I was about ten years old. Woo, ten year anniversary with Taro. Great, I just gave you my age, didn't I?

Nums {:

With the drink in my hand, I walked back to the bus stop quenched and chipper.





~~~

1 comment:

  1. We shall go on our date soon enough!

    That bikini is too cute ;3 I'm willing to go to the pool/beach with you anytime :)

    ReplyDelete