Friday, June 19

Hmm

This is starting to dishearten me that I'm going to be jobless and internshipless for the next few months. I'll probably move back to school earlier than planned so I can try and see if I can start my regular job up there.

A photo taken last winter quarter:



Bleck I look green. Woo disgusting color balancing :\
Anyway, this basically sums up the apartment. And yes, we do have a fourth roommate...the photo holds true since she's always out or somewhere.

~

HAH, grrrrrrrreat news from the state of my apartment there. My bath tub is clogged, my personnal dishware has been used, and the former subletters even left a mess. Let's keep this short and sweet: good job guys, you are completely dead to me.


~

Anyway, I'm excited to use my HP scanjet xpa since I can scan film on it. Now...to find the proper driver. Vroom. (Sorry, I know, I know...that was bad)

~

Wall Musings...














~~~




1 comment:

  1. :( good luck on the job/internship hunting!

    ANNNNNNND the fishy is damn cute!

    ReplyDelete