Thursday, June 25

A Confirmation

The morning exploded into smithereens...

...so I'm just going to start this entry at the good part.

At 2:00, I was supposed to meet Kriztille in front of the what-the-heck sculpture at Hunter. Naturally, I was late. Fifteen minutes to be exact.
We met Mandy about fifteen after at St. Marks where we filled our bellies with the deliciousness of Je'Bon. Being girls, we caught up to the latest gossip of who had this new thing, this new fling, this new engagement, and this new-holy-who-had-a-baby-?-oh-guacamole. Stories went on throughout the day. We hopped along our merry way and visually shopped.


Getting naked with Santa? Oh don't let my legs fool you.


Heh. I was just listening to Sara.


Reminded me of Vicki and Jake (:





Veniero's. Where I met one of my dwarves. His name? Grumpy Gramps.


Washington Square Park. Weeee.


Elio from Milan. I met him after he found me shooting around. We had a wonderful conversation of his photography collection. He's absolutely amazing.


Leaving after Oren's.

Oh and yes, this is when we heard that Michael Jackson died. Mandy got a text from Jon and it was only confirmed by the lady who was walking in front of us ("My brother checked on CNN. It's true!). Everyone was practically shocked. See below:


Awesome girls on mopeds finding out that MJ just died via text as well.



Rest in Peace Michael.
-->King of Pop Playlist on Imeem<--






Summary: The Queen of Hearts met with the White Rabbit and Alice.


~~~

3 comments:

  1. Lmao @ the lady's :O face at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD. i love you for posting that photo at the end. It's awesome haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. i love your photos and i love you. it was awesome seeing you <3

    ReplyDelete