Saturday, October 23

Jo the Doe

 This is my 2nd Roadkill trial. I might have to redo it again just because I might rent a cherry picker next spring. Yes, I know...this can only make sense in my head.

Kyle so graciously (and quite annoyingly) helped during the rainy, 7B-less shoot.
 He held a couple of flashlights and flashes that greatly aided this bizarre experiment.


 Dani helped with this one again. She did a fantastic job with the hair and making Jo have more doe-like eyes. Because my mind was clouded with what is currently known as stupidity, I didn't get a beauty shot of this. Boo to me.

Overall, it was a fun shoot. I owe these guys dinner for freezing them to death in an empty parking lot behind building 76.

~~~

1 comment:

  1. Jo is a super cute doe. :D I love how every time you do this shoot it keeps getting better. :D

    ReplyDelete