Monday, June 7

Male Model Search

I'm currently on a mission to photograph more males since the male population in my portfolio does not exist.
And speaking of portfolio... my }website{ is starting have what my carbonmade has to offer. There are glitches here and there, but it will be fixed soon, I hope. I might have to demand for a refund if it's not fixed in time. On a better note, my }Model Mayhem site{ got some sort of face lift.

Anyway...
...if I need to place a blame, I would blame my favor on schooling. Going through more than enough single sex schooling than a normal person should have, I guess I have come to favor women more than men. And just to clarify, I do not mean that for all forms of relationships. 


I'm in much need of styling, directing, and modeling practice with male models since my idea of shooting guys is dressing them up with suspenders and a newspaper boy hat. If anyone knows any guy that has touched upon the modeling business, or that would like to dabble with it, please send them my way!

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment