Friday, May 28

Whirlwind "Week 12"

And yet again, Pandora managed to remind that me there ain't no rest for the wicked. It's only been the fifth day of May and yet it feels like I'm running around holding my head on a polished silver platter. Then again, I doubt that being bored should ever be an option for me. I've always been saved one way or another...in some odd way, shape, and form.
Here's a breakdown:

Sunday was weeping day.

Monday, I can't recall. Michael and I probably watched Ponyo that day. Wait, scratch that. I watched Ponyo while Michael dozed off on the couch.

Tuesday and Wednesday: Assisting for John at Osher. Here's a test shot he ended up sending me:


I also got to meet Officer Wayne, one of the most awesome Public Safety officers we have on campus. And no, I did not do anything for him to arrest me. He helped me get to an ATM after they shut down the power for Global Village.

Wednesday into Thursday: Cat adventure. Long story short, my poor friend's cat Clyde hurt himself by knocking over a mirror. He was stitched, coned, drugged, and brought to my apartment. A couple more incidents and worries happened and as one might describe it, a literal mess in a sleepless night of "loopiness." He ended up staying for a night due to a less than pet-friendly living situation with neighbors knocking on the walls, things getting knocked down, and roommate visits. Thankfully, Meg and Michelle found a way to get Clyde to the vet's. Best option for a hurt cat, I would like to presume.

 Thursday: Serious catnaps, bike fixing, and Totoro!

Friday hasn't been predicted yet, but needless to say that it'll be something.


~~~

1 comment: