Saturday, May 15

(:

So far, this weekend has been filled with encouragement, random pats on the back, and episodes of blurting out how much I love each person I've drunk-hugged.


Soo today at around two, I headed towards a very empty student government gallery that had a number of awesome art work on the wall. I was overjoyed after Lee told me that she was going to enter my samples from the Circus series to the show.

Anyway, I got these from the Reporter banquet today:
It was random. 
I probably sounded extremely stupid on the mic 'cause I was kinda sorta blushing.

I guess the shirt makes me slightly more official?


Friday: The SPAS Honors Show. 
Our Simpsons photo won a Professor Ken White Award which was also cool:



And here's a random photo taken during the production in February:


The Simpsons team was probably one of the best groups I've worked in. I'm completely honored to be a part of such a group that was made up of such talented people.


~~~

2 comments: