Wednesday, April 28

I'm Losing Sleep, but That's Old News

I think I've figured out what I'm personally submitting to the Honors Show.


First one is an experimental submission to see how people respond to it.
Last two have been gone, done, and seen, but I guess there's no harm in trying again, right?


I wish we could submit more than three images. Four would have been a nice cut off for me since I'm still a little restless that I'm not giving any of my flowy cloth shots to the show. Hmm, maybe I might be able to do better cloth shots next school year when I decide to try to fall on luck's lap again? And I do keep telling myself that they've been published already, so might as well try to pass on...? Oh indecisiveness, why must you torture me with three questions on this post?

(Special thanks to Susan, Kirsten, Brooke, Jenny, Mercedes, and Michael for helping out with the picture picking and eliminating!!!)
~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment