Sunday, March 21

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chaaaaaanges... & Chains

  1. When you receive this award you must thank the person who awarded you in the new post. - CHECK
  2. Name 10 things that make you happy - SEE BELOW
  3. Pass this award onto 10 other bloggers and inform the winners - SEE BELOW (further)


Thank you, Kuya Ryan. I now have a reason to spam people's blog boxes more.
Love you lots for being so supportive (:


1. Fairy tales.














Photo by Tim Walker


2. Wonderland.
Photo by Annie Leibowitz

3. Strange little girls that would remind me of my pretend-me.
 Illustration by Ray Caesar

4. Collages that inspire me to fly.
Collage by Banshee Beat

5. People that inspire me to fly and remind me that I can and will. 

6. Shirts with my name written on it somewhere.
Fifi Lapin shirt

7. Getting ready to enjoy the sun...and biking in skirts.


8. Opening presents.
Photo taken by Val


9. My family.
[Too many to photograph]

10. My friends.
[Same as the above--- but you know who you are!]





And the Blogger Awards Go To...



~~~

1 comment:

  1. i've been MIA on blogger, I plan to go back on it as soon as i'm able, but thank you sissy <3 I'm ghosting on your blog now and I wish I could comment on every single one of them. the photos are just amazing and very inspiring. keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete