Saturday, February 27

A Thought for Food

Hello Rochester.
With the snow globe weather the entire New York state seems to have, I don't think I'll be heading back to Queens. Part of me longed to go back while the other part has the burden of being indifferent. If I were to go back, I plan on walking into people's studios with my temporary portfolio, resume, and cover letter. If not, I'll manage to keep myself busy here with cleaning, writing, and sewing. And photographing, of course. I plan on taking shots of every "meal" I have. An example would be my breakfast today:

 
Asian, I know.

It's a start, I guess?
Food photography is one of those nooks that I haven't fully explored yet. The hell with the food photos I took in high school- they look worse than 1970's food photography.  Anyway, I'll take this time to prepare for my food photography class. I might be able take advantage of all the light bouncing off the huge snowy slate of land behind my apartment.


~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment