Wednesday, February 10

Sleeping Beauty


Special thanks to Jackie Connor and Thomas Warfield for letting me and Michael shoot (:





Latest attempt to anything close to PJ.



I was completely out of my element, thrust into an event where lighting is not fully controlled by the shooter. However, the awesome-ton of cloth and fabulous costumes in EVERY performance helped this former ballerina feel at home.
{Pretty (floating) things = visual orgasm}


I hope they like these snapshots...






.

{A couple that I felt like editing.}




There were times when I would look up and watch for five seconds, completely forgetting that I was working. The company did a wonderful job and I MUST see it again.



~~~

2 comments:

  1. These are really great Joi!
    I completely suck when I can't control light myself, you did a fabulous job with this lighting situation
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look fantastic! I am so grateful to you both!
    Thanx
    Thomas Warfield

    ReplyDelete