Wednesday, December 23

No No-Feeling and Reverse

It's the 23rd and somehow it still doesn't feel like the Holidays. My cousin Jenny was teasing me that Rochester has turned me into a Grinch. The problem with the joke is that it is actual truth. Grinch or Snow Queen, Rochester has turned me into a genuine monster- a workaholic monster that stomps around deflowering snow. Yup, bye-bye virgin snow, hello angry Joi. Either angry Joi or sad Joi. Both are unacceptable, in my opinion.

Anyway, the Filipino Society had it's Holiday Mass today. After Church, we headed to the basement for food and merriment.





It was just very heartwarming seeing everyone enjoy themselves with whatever moves they could bust through their tired bodies. It was basically a time to forget whatever worries they had and to just enjoy each others company. Let me tell you, it was slightly weird being surrounded by that many Filipinos and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.


~~~

1 comment: