Sunday, November 8

The End of The Day

So besides being blessed by the Jinx, I think today was slight of a success.

-surviving a ladder falling on me and walking away with a bump on my head
-shooting Will's Senior Portrait (Sarah's brother) and shooting both
-having my bike tire pop out
-getting covered in fake blood made out of chocolate syrup, corn syrup, and red food coloring in a prom dress and lying in the forest pretending to be dead
-finishing with edits for part 1 of my Alice in Wonderland series
-eating

~

The weekend wasn't bad either. I got to dance the night away at Brooke, Gloria, and Juliette's Space Party while donning a costume that made me the Queen of Pluto.

And of course...coming home to realize that I had a glow stick and two sparkly stars stuck in my crown-bun that I took off to get these fairly amusing webcam shots.




~

Friday was a day for constant shooting. From about 9:00 am 'til 11:00 pm at night, I stayed in the studios to shoot and set up (and er, chat with my favorite 4th floor cagers and other awesome peeps) two scenes from my Alice in Wonderland series. A few outtakes of the set ups:






The final shots for these are found on my other blog for my school work: joiong.blogspot.com


~~~

1 comment: