Sunday, October 4

Yeah, Thanks I Don't Need Anymore Dirtbags.

It's a cloudy, windy Sunday here in Rochester. Surprise, surprise. Honestly, I think it's too early for the gloom and doom of this cursed brick palace. My pacific islanderness doesn't allow me to adapt to the 18% gray sheet covering me from the sun.

Anyway, my day started at about 7:28 am when I rolled off my bed and crawled to the shower. By 7:56, I was biking to Colony to help Koehl with his environmental shoot with Charlie. Those hours breezed through as fast as the clouds moved. Still zombified at this point, I went through my space cadet transformation with my backseat-baby naps.

It wasn't until we all had coffee that my day actually started.

It was off to the Film and Animation cage to become this blond bad-ass dude from A Scanner Darkly. I love this skit buzzness.

By 3:30, I found myself shooting Kyle. Photographing Kyle. Ran out of ideas, ran out of places to shoot so I took us to the hills of the RIT dorms where we got looks and wind.


Not only are my models models, they serve as assistants as well. It's quite awesome.



~~~

2 comments: