Sunday, October 25

This is How It Goes...

After taking a trip with Bikey down to Southtown, I was off to North Light. Needless to say, I ended up staying in building 7 for a long while. From 4:00 pm til 1:30 am...Lotsa things happened in between. I shot Val to add with the shoot I did with Sarah on Saturday. I also shot Koehl and Ema followed by another shoot with just Ema posing as a human-statue. Then there was the follow-up still life that I just had to do for myself.















~



The leaf that kept me company after Kyle and I carried the Crossroads smell back to my studio.



The ridiculously asian bag that Kyle got me. It is now my tool kit in my locker.



Me in ESP. Go figure.



~~~

3 comments:

  1. lmao i want that bag...I could use some...big bag of joy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first photo a lot... modern day snow white :)

    ReplyDelete