Monday, October 12

Joi Isms.

The Age of Happiness

~

WELL...he is afterall the same man who rented out the gallery space, four studios, and the 3rd floor cage lounge to make a point.

~

I think to have publicly stated to be talented and to have luck is a good thing. Maybe.
It's debatable and almost embarrassing to discuss when it's in the photo class.

~

Jack and Jill fell off the hill to catch a bigger fish
Jack fell first to leave Jill
And Jill never really followed after
(she figured his social suicide was enough to make her find new friends).

~

If I see one more girl wearing tights under rugged jean shorts, I'm going to make them shit in their pants so they can change that ugliness of double crotchery.

~

Great. I didn't need another fire alarm and to see her ugly sense of style.


~~~


2 comments:

  1. Im guilty of being a girl who has been wearing tights under said rugged jean shorts (literally cut out from my old jeans) I apologize in advance. XD <3

    i love these <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude...you're probably not as bad as the girls here. They make me cringe.

    ReplyDelete