Wednesday, August 5

Ponyo!

I haven't been keeping up with Hayao Miyazaki so much, but I'm confident enough to say that I am a fan. Spirited Away introduced me to his quirky world and I've continued to fall in love with the rest of his creations every time Jess, Val, or Alex and I spend some time around the TV.

I have yet to see two out of the six listed here (meaning I've seen four of them):



This is news to me...he and Disney equals:



Really? Ok, I'll most definitely still see it.
It's a Miyazaki so it HAS to be amazing! (:

Some of the voice actors (like two of them) make me question lots and lots of things.... Dear Disney, why?


~~~

4 comments:

  1. I've seen Totoro, Kiki's delivery service, and spirited away and I love them all. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKEEEEEEEEE <3

    i love miyazaki :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna see it sooo bad. I love love miyazaki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miyazaki makes me happy on the inside. I really want to see Ponyo!!

    IT'S COMING OUT NEXT FRIDAY!!!!! I'M GONNA TAKE YOU ON A DATE~

    if they have it in theaters near us, anyway

    ReplyDelete