Tuesday, August 18

Chonny: "With the rent you're paying, you should have a roller coaster in your room."


Jenny reminded me that I was human.

My cycles will begin and end and start again...
...but I can't appreciate good emotions if I don't feel the bad ones (thanks Catherine).

Rocking back and forth won't work...
...but rocking out with friends would.


The good news of the day:
I have a second job all thanks to Mercedes.


The good news of the quarter:
I'm going to be so busy working for money and for merit.





I just wanted to jot this down now that I'm feeling light as a feather
...and my corners aren't closing in as much as they did before.

...and I guess for my case, the last stanza bounces on earless walls.

~~~


1 comment:

  1. Words from a wiser person than I
    http://bartelby.org/42/780.html

    ReplyDelete